Healing Circle 5/05/19 - Specialized Volunteer Sign-Up
Hello, You Spectacular Human, You!!!
We're thrilled you want to join us at our next Healing Circle - a community wellness event to support families with children with special needs!!! You are ESSENTIAL to the success of this program!
Specialized volunteers at the Healing Circle are often class facilitators, photographers, Kids Leads, and other "special"ized roles! If you're looking for more of a general role - check out the General Volunteer Sign Up to get rolling! Either way, finish signing up for this event and then give yourself a high five, a pat on the back, and a huge round of applause!!!!
On the Day of the High-Spirited Healing Circle:
- Breakfast snacks and a healthy lunch will be available for everyone. Please arrive having eaten or with any extra food you may need for the day.
- Pretty please - wear your ITK T-shirt if you have one. If you don't and you'll be volunteering regularly, shirts are available here - proceeds go to a great cause (wink, wink)! Be sure to wear comfy clothes and be ready to play!
- Specialized Volunteers will be given a unique activity and schedule. Each volunteer will arrive according to their personal schedule and sign in
- Specialized Volunteers will enjoy their specific task during the agreed upon time frame - keep that in mind when you see the full event schedule time listed on this website!
- We'll all have an amazing day moving, creating, and healing together!
- At the end of your shift you'll sign out and race home to sign up for the next Healing Circle!
You are wonderful! Thank you for supporting family wellness in our community!
Sunday, May 5th, 2019
7:00am - 6:00pm
Children's Clinics on the TMC Campus (map)2600 N Wyatt Dr
Tucson, AZ 85712
Have questions about this event? Contact us at:
To sign up for this event please log in, or, if you don't have an account, create one!